Those who know me personally know that I enjoy purchasing makeup. I love to buy the newest items that hit the makeup aisles or counters in any drugstore, Target or department store. Why do I love makeup so much? I really just love everything in the world of beauty. If I had another career it may have been Makeup Artistry. Here are a few of my most recent purchases and everyday must-haves.
I normally use the BB Kiss BB cream in medium. It is lightweight, but gives full coverage. As you can see I use this quite often it’s one of my favs.
Since my skin can sometimes be oily I have to wear a mattifying base underneath the BB Cream. I love this one that I picked up from Targets.
I recently purchased several press powders from Nigel’s Beauty Emporium in Hollywood. I’ve yet to try them, but I will let you know how they turn out in a future blog.
I splurged on two eyeshadow palettes that I can’t wait to experiment with them soon!
New brushes that I picked up, pink of course.
Keep those brushes clean to prevent breakouts. Here are my current brush and beauty blender cleaners. I already tried the brush cleaner and it’s amazing. A little goes a long way.
My everyday fragrances. I love, love, love these two in combination.
A few more facts about me…..
l. My favorite color is pink (any shade)
2. I love to workout outdoors (walking/running on the beach is my fav.)
3. Favorite running shoes: Asics and Nikes (pink has to be present somewhere on the shoes of course!)
4. Favorite fruit: Blueberries
5. Favorite Music: R & B
6. Favorite Comedian: Richard Pryor (who else?)
7. Favorite Shows: (Scandal and How to Get Away with Murder -Go Kerry and Viola)
8. Favorite Meal: Pescatarian or Vegetarian
9. Favorite Thing to Do: Watch YouTube Videos, Blog
10: Next Major Purchase: I need another camera because I’m using my iPhone for pics. I won’t purchase one unless I consistently blog for the next two weeks though.
If you have any other questions please feel free to ask in comments below.
Peace and Love